Class of 2018 Senior Ambassador Program
We are looking for class of 2018 students from Midlothian High School, Midlothian Heritage, Waxahachie High, Waxahachie Life, Mansfield High, Mansfield Timberview, Mansfield Lake Ridge, Mansfield Summit, Mansfield Frontier, Cedar Hill High, and Maypearl, Ennis, Red Oak, Ovilla Christian and Trinity Christian High to join our Ambassador Program. We welcome students from all types of backgrounds and with varied interests. If you are a student at those schools, or know a student who would like to be involved on our program, please share this information with them.
What is an Ambassador Program?
In short, you come to us early in your senior year for portraits, let us use your images for fresh faces your classmates will recognize, and we give you a great deal on your portrait purchase.
Here’s who we are looking for:
1. You are in the Class of 2018 Seniors and in good standing with your school
2. You want your senior pictures made by Ivey Photography
3. You have a few cool friends who need senior pictures, too, AND you don’t mind if we show them the images we make for you
4. You have a good spirit and like to have fun, while giving back to your community
5. You want to earn money for college!
Our Charity – SHOES FOR LOVE – Dando Amor
One thing we are very excited for is the charitable aspect to our program. We will be supporting the Dando Amor – Shoes for Love charity, which collects gently used shoes for children in Ecuador and Haiti. You can learn more about their efforts here. For every pair of shoes collected by each Senior Ambassador, you will earn $1 cash scholarship ($500 maximum). The senior who collects the most shoes will win an additional $500 CASH scholarship. Joining our team not only gets you awesome senior portraits, but you’ll be helping an amazing cause, and earning money for college! We’ll supply you with a Thank You gift to give to each family or friend who donates shoes to our team. In exchange for their donation, they will also receive a complimentary portrait session with Ivey Photography. In a neighboring city last year, a senior collected over 3500 pairs of shoes and earned a $1000 scholarship for college! A studio in Wisconsin has collected over 35,000 pairs of shoes in just 3 years. We are so excited to do our part and have you help our team.
Why join our Ambassador Program?
1. Amazing Senior Portraits! More specifically, TWO fantastic senior portrait sessions valued at $490.
A. We will start out with an adventure during our Downtown Dallas City Lights Session. We’ll start out at dusk doing some amazing on location work at some of my favorite spots downtown just before dark. Then as the city lights come on, we’ll put the skyline in the distance and do some spectacular night photography. Girls will want to wear their best prom or party dress and guys will want a great suit for this special session. We’ll be shooting as a group so it will be a fun atmosphere as we all get to know each other and talk about the upcoming year. The session will be done in early June, so y0u won’t have to miss any school and we’ll have great weather. We are working on some top secret locations, so you’ll have to join us to find out about them. We don’t offer this session to regular clients without a $195 session fee and a $500 order minimum. As a Senior Ambassador, you get special treatment and exclusive sessions.
B. The second session will be your private Full Session, where we focus on only you, making sure to capture your style, personality, and your spirit. You’ll empty the closet, bring all of your props, clothes, hobbies, and style. If you’re a star athlete, we’ll make you look like the cover of Sports Illustrated. If you’re a fashionista, we’ll make you ready for Vogue. If you’re somewhere in between, or no where at all, we’ll highlight what makes you who you are and bring out the best for this important part of your life.
2. You get priority booking and we’ll save the best dates and times for your session just for you.
3. You get FREE social media files to share, normally only included at our $1500 order level.
4. We will waive the $250 artwork for a custom painting or illustration, hand finished by our PPA Master Photographer. You won’t believe the art we can create in the studio and we look forward to offering you a one of a kind piece designed just for you.
5. You’ll be featured in all of our marketing pieces to seniors across the area, on our website, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, in our studio, and in schools we visit advertise with. We’ll be doing live feeds of our shoots, our shoe drives and more, and you’ll be the star.
In summary, Our Ambassador Program includes:
– The adventure session ($195 value)
– A private Full session ($195 value)
– Social Media Files for sharing ($1500 value)
– Images featured in all of our senior marketing
– $1 cash scholarship for each pair of shoes donated (up to $500)
– Top shoe collector earns $500 CASH SCHOLARSHIP BONUS
– Free sessions to give away to friends and family who help collect shoes
– $100 CASH for EACH 2018 senior you refer to Ivey Photography
– A $500 studio credit to spend on anything you want
Total Studio and Cash Value OVER $2890
Senior Ambassador Price $599
What do we ask of you?
1. You supply us with 25 names and mailing addresses of friends. We use the addresses to send them marketing materials for senior portraits
2. You agree to take your Full Senior Session in the Summer/Fall of your senior year
3. You agree to be exclusive to our studio for senior portraits during your senior year
4. You agree to attend one shoe drive and collect at least 25 pairs of shoes to Dando Amor – Shoes for Love through Ivey Photography
5. You agree to use the images we make for you as your profile picture on social media
6. You agree to let us use and share your images for marketing
7. You agree to attend the Ambassador Meeting with a Parent at the end of your junior year (Date TBA)
8. You agree to attending an ordering appointment to purchase portraits within 2 weeks of your Full Session