- WHAT: 30-minute fine art spring portrait sessions by appointment, available from 4pm until dark on each offered date. This event is for children and families. Live animals will be on-site and we will make a mix of images, with and without the animals.
- WHERE/WHEN: March 11-April 8, Fridays and Saturdays. The spring set will be hosted at our outdoor HOME STUDIO in Midlothian. Ivey Photography in Midlothian, TX
- HOW MUCH IS IT to Book? The fee for this event is $99 per family, with a paid $200 order deposit. The $200 meets our minimum order and does go toward your purchase.
- HOW MUCH are the Products? This event is priced similarly to our Santa Experience. We will be focusing on fewer images designed for wall art, fine art folios, and gift prints. Our goal will be to show you 12-18 images at your ordering appointment. With our new pricing, there are several “buy one, get one offers” and you save as much as 50% on items when you purchase any size wall art. We are including our price list for the event below. Wall Art pricing starts at $495. Gift prints start at $50. For this event, a high-resolution digital file is INCLUDED with any Wall Art, Collection, or Small Art purchase.
- HOW DO I GET IN?: You may pay your fees online or by phone. We will sell out and there are limited spaces available for this event. To work with the best lighting, we are only booking afternoon/evening time slots at this time.
- HOW DO I ORDER IMAGES? You’ll be with us for a 30-minute session, and you’ll see and choose your products with us at a separate appointment. To view and choose your images, we will meet with you a few days after your session. Allow another 45 minutes to choose your products. Ordering appointments are done within a few days and are done in your home or in our studio. You can expect to choose and pay for your products at that time. Your $200 order deposit will be deducted from your order total.
- ARE YOU OFFERING YOUR PAINTINGS? Yes, all of the images for this event are hand-painted with our unique digital paint finish. We have developed a special style for this event.
- WHAT SHOULD WE WEAR? Normally for spring, we say just wear your Sunday best. For this event, we strongly encourage you to choose SOLID colors. If that doesn’t work for you, then mixed spring colors are perfect, and although it may be warm, we do prefer long pants over shorts for boys. Of course, the perfect Easter dress for little girls is always great. We’ve selected these color swatches that might help you visualize what we have in mind for you to wear.
- WHAT KIND OF ANIMALS WILL YOU HAVE? Of course, we are always careful to select only the healthiest, most well cared for animals we can find. We partner with a local petting zoo to get hand-raised animals who are as friendly and cooperative as possible. This year we are PLANNING for a bottle-fed lamb. He is super cute and loves his bottle. He may even take a bottle from them. We will also have several bunnies. We MAY have chicks and or ducks, but the supply is more unpredictable, so we never guarantee the birds’ appearance for the event. We do rotate our animals on and off of the set throughout the day for the welfare of the animal. We don’t guarantee the availability of a specific animal, but we do guarantee cuteness overload with whatever animal is on set at the time of your appointment.