Your Storybook Santa Experience requires a two part payment. The Reservation fee and the Order Deposit must both be paid prior to your session. Your reservation fee guarantees you a date and time with Santa. Please contact us by phone or email to confirm your date and time.
How to Book your Experience:
- Complete our request form
- Read the materials we send and watch the videos we’ve made so you’re best prepared for our time together
The Extended Family Storybook Santa Experience Includes:
- A 60-minute, private, interactive experience with Santa Claus for your extended family
- A Print Credit to be applied toward your product order (ask us for pricing on specific items)
- A Gift Box filled with Santa’s Magical Reindeer Dust for each family attending
- Hand-finished art by PPA Master Photographer, Chris Smith
- A private appointment with a slideshow of your images and ordering consultation
- Social Media files for sharing all of your ordered images
The Extended Family Edition of The Storybook Santa Experience is a special version of our Experience designed for larger families. If your family has a set of cousins or numerous brothers and sisters or even multiple generations this version of our experience may be best for you. Each session includes a panoramic portrait (as shown above) of your family. You may include children, parents, grandparents or even friends. We will create one master image for you where each member of your family will be given a “character” or activity to portray. Based on the best image combinations, we will composite the image together to create the final version. The one shown above is made of 6 separate images.
In addition to the family panoramic, the children in your group will have a meet and greet with Santa, find their names on his Nice List, and then have a visit over milk and cookies. We will make images in the same style as our standard Storybook Santa Experience during these smaller group visits. We recommend at least 5 children and 2 adults for the best panoramic result. We can accommodate as many as 15 children and 10 adults in the primary image. Our Keller location is best suited for groups 8-25 and our Midlothian location is best for groups 8-12. We do not offer the Extended Family Session in our Richardson location.
The Extended Family experience requires the purchase of one panoramic image sized 36 inches or larger, and a $100 minimum print purchase per nuclear family. Our standard reservation fee is required to reserve your session. We will invoice you separately with a custom rate for your group after a brief phone consultation. Panoramic print prices start at $1500. Duplicate prints of your main family image are available at 40% off and are available in sizes 14-inch and larger. Our standard product rates apply, ask for details.