The Storybook Santa Portrait Experience is held each year from October through December. We offer children a unique opportunity at a new take on “pictures with Santa”. They will meet Santa Claus in a private setting, with up to one hour of one-on-one time. During your time with us, we follow a “script” that allows Santa to tell his story and allows the children to experience moments with him like never before.
The Storybook Santa Experience
We are creating a storybook sequence of events to photograph for you. The entire process is designed to allow for natural expressions and interactions between your child and Santa Claus. We will start in his living room, where he will confirm their names on his nice list, ask them what they want for Christmas, show them the North Pole, and show them how his Magic toy bag works. The real fun with Santa begins in the workshop, where Santa will ask for help to paint toys for other children. He will share the secret of how the Reindeer fly and how they make the trip around the world in one night. Of course, Santa will share his cookies and milk, and then finish up with a reading of ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas. Before they leave they will help him decorate his Christmas tree. Our RICHARDSON location is now closed. All Santa Experiences will be in Midlothian or Keller for 2021.
Once we receive your inquiry, we will call you for a consultation and confirm a date and time. Please have a few dates in mind. We sell out every year, so please call us if you’d like to verify a time before you pay your fees.
What is included in the Experience?
- Choose a 30-90 minute, private, interactive portrait experience with Santa Claus
- A Print/Fine Art Credit to be applied toward your product order (ask us for pricing on specific items)
- A Gift from Santa
- Hand-finished art by PPA Master Artist and Craftsman Photographer, Chris Smith
- A one-on-one appointment with a slideshow of your images and ordering consultation
- Social Media files for sharing all of your ordered images