We’ve booked your appointment and want to give you all of the details you’ll need before your appointment and subsequent ordering appointment.
1. What should my child wear?
We also recommend pajamas to match our kitchen set, but we will provide aprons for your child to wear. You may also wear casual or dressy clothing in simple colors that will tie with our set. Anything in white, grey, light blue, navy, light green, sage, or cream will look great. Add in a splash of red and you’re on your way. Shop your favorite stores and you’ll be looking good. If you’re coming as a family, you don’ have to all have on the same outfit, but bring your colors together with one key color or piece.
Helpful Links to great PJ’s
Pottery Barn (avoid the prints and patterns please)
Boys Polar Express Style (PERFECT!) Choose primary colors red, green or blue.
Girl’s White Nightgown on Etsy (GREAT)
Smocked Auctions (Avoid the prints and patterns please)
Cecil and Lou (solids with monogram are awesome!)
2. Do we need to bring anything with us?
Come with your imagination your Christmas spirit. If Children would like to bring Santa a letter or wish list, his mailbox will be open. You are welcome to bring your own kitchen wear (apron, chef hat), but we will provide those, too.
3. How much are the products?
With your paid fee there is no minimum order. The best way to present the images is in print, so you can see our complete price list is shown below. This year we are offering prepared packages to make your selections easier. There are a few things to highlight in the prices below.
- Our most popular products are the Metal Art and Canvas Wall sizes. All of our wall portraits are ready to hang, which means they either include a bracket for the metal or sawtooth hangers for gallery wrap finish (canvas). The prices are listed by the longest side, noted in the left column. A 16×20″ image size is listed as “20-inch”. The longest side allows us to customize the aspect ratio for the best fit for your images.
- After your session, we will be presenting 6-12 images to you during your ordering session. You DO receive free digital files for social media with every printed item. If you need a higher resolution image for a Christmas Card you are creating on your own, those files are $75 each and are limited to 5×7 print size with the purchase of any package. Digital files may be purchased without a package for $150 each.
- As your order grows, Santa gives you complimentary items. Gifts are complimentary starting at $400. We’ll gift you the listed items at no charge.
4. Do we need to pay for our order in full at the ordering session?
We accept cash, check and credit cards for your balance. If you need to split your order into payments, just let us know. You can pick up your items once your balance is paid in full.
5. Where are you located?
The Cookies with Santa Event is only at our Keller location at The Keller Roundhouse at 107 Vine
6. What if I need to change my appointment time?
We will do our best to work with your changing schedule. Your $99 session fee is non-refundable. We hire a professional Santa and pay him whether you are here or not. Hopefully, if you need to change your appointment, we can do it with enough notice to let Santa know.